It is recommended to read the User Agreement, which includes the following terms, rules and legal responsibilities, before using minihobievi.com.
If the specified conditions are not suitable for you, please do not use minihobievi.com. By using the site and filling out the form containing your personal information, you are deemed to have accepted the terms written on these pages.
A. Usage and Safety Rules
minihobievi.com is open to all members. Services provided on the Site unless otherwise noted, are free.
In the following written cases, the site administration may prevent the member from using the site and reserves its legal rights about the person or persons involved in the following initiatives:
1. Incorrect, irregular, incomplete and misleading information, statements that do not comply with the general moral rules and information that contradicts the laws of the Republic of Turkey are recorded on the site
2. Unauthorized copying of site content in whole or in part
3. The User is directly responsible for all kinds of damages that may arise from the sharing of information such as user name, password, usage rights, given to the users or that they have determined, with third parties or organizations (the use of this information by persons other than the user). Likewise, the User cannot use personal information such as IP address, e-mail address, user name of another person on the Internet, and cannot access or use other users' private information without permission. The user is deemed to have accepted any legal and penal liability that may arise due to such use.
4. Use of software that will threaten the security of the site, prevent the operation of the site and the software used, carry out activities, try to do it, and obtain, delete, change information
B. Content Usage
1. The information of users who visit minihobievi.com (visit time, time, pages viewed) is followed in order to serve them better. This information, adhering to the terms of privacy, advertising, etc. in order to expand and improve the content. It is shared with the companies we cooperate with. The purpose here is to improve the experience the site offers to its users and to improve minihobievi.com.
2. The minihobievi.com user can start using the minihobievi.com site by entering his e-mail address and password, provided that he complies with the conditions specified in this contract, after completing the sections required for registration and confirming his e-mail address.
3. While the user is using the minihobievi.com site and its services, the Turkish Penal Code, the Turkish Commercial Code, the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works, the Decree Laws on the Protection of Trademark and Patent Rights and legal regulations, the Code of Obligations, other relevant legislation provisions and minihobievi. com agrees to comply with all kinds of announcements and notices to be published regarding its services. All legal, penal and financial responsibilities that may arise due to these notifications and illegal use belong to the User.
4. If it is determined that the User does not comply with the obligations set forth in this agreement or the general rules reported on minihobievi.com, the User's use of minihobievi.com may be blocked by minihobievi.com for a period of time or indefinitely and/or his account may be closed.
5. The user cannot act to prevent or make it difficult for other users and visitors to use minihobievi.com, cannot install automatic programs or force/lock servers or databases. No cheating attempts. He/she accepts that his/her membership will be terminated if he/she is found and he/she accepts all kinds of legal and criminal liability that may arise from the situation.
6. The User may not delete or remove the Copyright, Trademark and any Intellectual and Artistic Works Law notes on any material copied or printed from minihobievi.com.
7. Membership cancellation and account deletion can be done by the user on minihobievi.com. The authorization of the user who terminates his membership to the site will be revoked. The person who cancels his membership accepts that this process is irreversible.
8. The relations of the site users with each other or with third parties are the responsibility of the persons.
9. In certain parts of the site, different rules and obligations specific to that section may be specified. Persons and organizations using these sections are deemed to have accepted these rules in advance.
10. To read the precautions we take to protect the personal information and privacy of our users and our general policy on this matter, please read the “Privacy and Payment Security” section.
11. The user accepts and undertakes that the payment information (credit card, GSM number information, etc.) to be used in the shopping to be made through the site is correct and that the legal and penal responsibilities arising from them belong to him.
C. Notification Addresses
1. minihobievi.com site does not ask its users for postal addresses in advance. However, the e-mail address that the user reports to minihobievi.com is considered to be the e-mail where the legal address will be requested for any notification regarding this contract.
2. Unless the parties notify the other party in writing of the changes in their existing e-mails within 3 (three) days, they accept that the requests made to the old e-mails will be valid and will be deemed to have been made to them.
3. Any notification made by minihobievi.com using the registered e-mail address of the user will be deemed to reach the user 1 (one) day after the e-mail is sent by minihobievi.com. The user declares, accepts and undertakes that he has read, understood, accepted all the articles in this participation agreement and approved the accuracy of the information he has given about himself.