Dalin Classic Baby Shampoo - 500 Ml

₺146.50 TL
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
by Dalin

Dalin Classic Baby Shampoo, which has been the scent of babyhood for generations, has been specially developed for your baby with its pure and soft formula, proven by clinical tests. You can use it safely on both your hair and skin from the first day, and enjoy the fragrant Dalin baths. 98% natural origin ingredients are raw materials obtained from natural sources. The remaining 2% content has been carefully selected for your safe use.

  • The purity and confidence you seek for your baby with its content consisting of raw materials obtained from natural sources.
  • It can be used safely for your baby's hair and body cleaning from the first day.
  • It has been proven in clinical tests that it does not burn the eyes.
  • It has been tested pediatric, dermatologically and ophthalmologically and found suitable for use on sensitive skin.
  • The scent of babyhood for generations.
  • 0% Paraben, Dye, Sls, Sles, Alcohol.